The Committee is pleased to announce the date of this years AGM as Monday 7th November taking place at Pitreavie Academy of Sport, Queensferry Rd, Dunfermline from 7.00pm to 9.30pm. Tea/Coffee/Refreshments and a small buffet of sandwiches/snacks will be available throughout.
The AGM has several purposes including –
- Approve the Minutes of the previous year’s AGM and receive a report from the officers of the Club
- Receive a statement of the audited accounts.
- Election of officers for the ensuing year (any nominations for officers of the Club must be sent to the Secretary at least 7 days prior to the AGM, that is 31st October)
- Approval of events eligible for inclusion in the Club’s championships and for awarding the Club’s trophies.
- Review and amendment of the Club Constitution
Notices of motion for insertion in the agenda of the AGM must be made in writing to the Secretary at least 7 days prior to the date of the AGM.
All members have the right to attend and vote at the AGM.
The quorum for an AGM will be 10 members or 20% of the membership, whichever is the greater so it is important that you make your voice count and attend the meeting. The Committee are very grateful to those who can make the time to attend.
Election of Officers
There are a number of roles which need to be filled and several committee members have already indicated that they will be stepping down this year. The positions are –
Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Club Secretary, Membership Secretary, Treasurer, Clothing Secretary, Racing Secretary, Road Racing Secretary, Mountain Bike Secretary, Press Secretary, Time Trial Secretary, Womens' Secretary, Cyclocross Secretary, Youth Liasion Officer, Recreational Road Secretary, Track Secretary, Triathlon/Duathalon Secretary, Welfare Officer, Social Secretary.
Should you wish to nominate yourself for a position or make a notice for insertion into the agenda please email the Club Secretary Ian Condie email@example.com by 31st October at the latest.
We look forward to seeing you there!